Position : DEPUTY PLANT MANAGER
(To be hired and developed as future replacement for PLANT HEAD in
Age : Age between 35 – 38 years
Total years of experience : 8-12years experience in a manufacturing environment&
Qualification : Engineering Graduate with experience in plastic extrusion.
(Mechanical, Polymer, Electrical, Electronics)
Reporting To : Plant Manager
Job Purpose & Accountabilities
- Prior experience in working in / managing continuous process operations in a manufacturing environment, ideally with a multi-national environment.
- Team player and with visible and developable leadership skills.
- Should be able to work cohesively with Production, Planning and Maintenance.
- Should be able to see the overall plant operation as a distinct activity and have adequate maturity to oversee separate plant activities cohesively. Should be able to guide the team of production and maintenance towards minimising the operational costs and improving the efficiency of the plant.
- Should be able to work closely with Technical team of RENOLIT GOR and learn and adapt plant management skills for APPL GOR.
- Good English speaking and ability to communicate effectively. Hands on MS Office tools with adequate skill.
- Should have worked on Kaizen, 8D, TPM, TQM, 5s , COPQ, OEE, Pareto, QC tools and other analytical tools.
- Should possess strong analytical skills in trouble shooting machine faults. Ability to fix the problem by referring to user manual, tracing the electrical circuits, Mechanical parts OR if necessary using own network to get support from competent agency to resolve the problem.
- Awareness of ISO/TS would be an added advantage.
- Should have worked at senior position under manufacturing / plant operations. Should have experience in handling operations taking care of preventive and / or predictive maintenance. Production planning and improving on the operational efficiency.
- Handling the labour (Direct and contractual) effectively. Should have good skills in handling and motivating the team. Good at conflict management.
- Should have worked previously in the area’s of overall plant operations which may include,
- Predictive and Preventative maintenance
- Spare parts management
- SCADA, Feeding systems, Silos, Electrical and electronic parts, Heat exchangers, Chillers, Drives, PLC’s. Should have good knowledge on Extrusion machinery, allied parts and flavor of local sources in the field of extrusion machinery.