SAP EHS Functional Consultant would need to have at least 3 years of experience.
As a Functional Consultant, will be responsible for performing fit/gap analysis, writing detailed functional designs to fill gaps, communicate with developers on solution build, create and execute test scripts, defect support and cutover activities.
• Implementation experience in any of the two application areas mentioned below : Product Safety and Hazardous Substance Management
• Specification Information System , Phrase Management , Store and Manage Regulatory Data , Dangerous Goods Management:
• Store and Manage Regulatory Data , Classify Dangerous Goods , Perform checks during packaging and transport , Compile and Update Dangerous Goods Documentation.
• Waste Management: Manage Waste Master data , configure Waste Disposal processing and disposal documents
• Occupational Health : Set up Question Catalog and Questionnaire , Occupational Health Protocols , Set up Medical Service data viz. diagnoses , examination results , work restrictions , Set up Medical Protocol Scheduling I
• Industrial Hygiene and Safety: Set up Work Areas , Agents , Risk Assessment and Safety Measures.
• Set up Incident Accident reporting and management
• Should have experience doing full lifecycle implementations and project support and have the capability to independently write functional designs.
• Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.