Burckhardt Compression is Switzerland based MNC located in Kondhapuri, near Ranjangaon,Pune on Nagar road, following is the job description of the current opening for Expeditor Procurement.
|Description of position: Expeditor – Procurement|
|Supervisor:Head – Procurement(D&M)|
|Main task of position:
· Monitor suppliers for Delivery and Quality performance and analyse the trends for early warnings
· Identify the suppliers for onsite expediting and inspections together with respective Purchaser and Head of Procurement
· Coordination with external partners for on-site expediting
· Ensure timely closing of open points during on-site inspections. Coordinate with BCIN Quality, Design, Procurement & Supplier
· Follow up for corrective actions & related documentation.
· Define & follow Escalation Matrix with Key Suppliers
· Alarming probable delivery failures to Procurement team well in advance
· Support to respective purchasers in expediting and delivery of Quality documentation and release of components for production use
· Send delivery reminders and get delivery schedules from supplier and update in SAP in consultation with purchaser
· Extensive travelling for onsite expediting ( ~ 40% )
– Education & Experience: B.Sc. / M.Sc. with Min 6-8 years’ experience
– Skills & Knowledge:
– Knowledge of ISO/EOHS
– Knowledge of casting/ forging, Machining processes
– Should have worked in Project based organizations
– Experience in the quality inspection will be added advantage
– Should have Good Negotiation and convincing skills
– Should have working knowledge of SAP MM module.
– Knowledge of Materials &Standar
· Good English Speaking & Writing Skills
· Local Language
· This role demands extensive interaction with suppliers
· Working under pressure to bring materials as per requirement
· Dealing with varied commodities
– On time receipt of material
– Timely closing of NCRs raised during onsite inspection
– Effectiveness of expediting.
If you are interested in this opportunity please mail us your latest profile mentioning your Current & Expected CTC and Notice period, on email@example.com