Role & Responsibility of Executive: Marketing & Communication
Graduate in Advertising & Mass communication from a reputed institute.
Should be good in using various design software for communication material
Education in good convent school and excellent command in spoken and written English.
Minimum Five years’ experience in Mass communication in a premium organisation, Marketing in social media, Designing Collaterals etc. in the field of Education/Premium publication house, Journals,
• Designing Brochure for the open executive programs
• Communication with prospects through mails using large data base.
• Responding to the calls generated through marketing efforts.
• Coordination and review with Marketing agency for marketing of programs.
• Briefing/training tele callers to handle the calls.
• Use of appropriate social media platform to promote the executive programs.
• Arranging conference calls with Faculty.
• Registering participants.
• Continuous updation of Data Base.
Age: Less than 30 years.
Compensation: Negotiable & not a limiting factor