Our client is a leading manufacturing company having a turnover of around 2000 Crores at NAGPUR.
JD for CO / FI Consultant
• Analysis of business requirements.
• Design and implementation of full solutions, Including testing and UAT Support
• Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
• Work effectively with local experts as well as with the business community.
• Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
• Provide detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required
• Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available
• Establish good relationships with stakeholders
• Work with SI partners to report and resolve any in-scope development related errors with the FICO processes.
• Work with FICO, Supply Chain and Finance data owners to fix data issues or to re-assign responsibilities
• Can conceptualize and communicate winning propositions – making complex ideas look simple.
• Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures – planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload.
• Precise approach to project management and procedures.
• Can take ownership of sub-plans for specific functional requirement and can plan own time to ensure project milestones are met.
• Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
• Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
• Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area.
• Identifying and raising issues to local Business Owners or management to achieve resolution for FICO development tasks
• Contribute input and coordination to training documentation for FICO development tasks
• Maintain process documentation for FICO processes & tasks
• SAP S4 HANA – Financials experience required.
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:-
• Ability to work in a team and Analytical ability and Data gathering and diagnosis ability
• Good Communication skills and Strong ability to understand complex system landscape configuration
• At least 4-6 years in a FICO consulting & implementation role in an SAP environment/client
• SAP FICO application operations
• General ledger / including new GL, Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, Investment management,
• Project systems, Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting, Asset accounting, Banking,
• Tax / withholding tax, Treasury, Intercompany accounting, Budgeting & Planning etc.
Education/ Technical/ Functional Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications:-
Essential:- Graduate/Post graduate in business streams (MBA Finance/CA/ICWA/CFA)
Desired:- Industry preference: Any manufacturing having SAP FICO implemented