Our client Spectrum Electrical Industries at Jalgaon is looking for a position of Head of Costing.
The candidate should be qualified ICWA with a experience of around 10 to 15 years.
The key deliverables for the opportunity will be:
- Product Costing
- Process Costing
- Customer interaction for costing
- Costing process
- Standard costing
- Variance Analysis
- MIS for Directors regarding Costing and the variance
- Entire Cost Management
- Peripheral activities for Accounting and Audit Assessments
If you are interested in this opportunity please mail us your latest Profile mentioning current & expected CTC and notice period, on email@example.com
Carraro India is italian based MNC, Carraro have opening in Design department as a Assistant Manager Design, at their design centre in Vimannagar,Pune, if you are interested in this opportunity mail us your latest profile mentioning your Current & Expected CTC and Notice period on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following is the job description for the same:
|POSITION / LEVEL||Asst. Manager|
|MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||BE – Mechanical / Automobile / Production|
|EXPERIENCE||5 Yrs to 7 Yrs|
|REPORTING TO||Centre Head|
|ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES||• Prepare design concepts / product configurations based on PCD|
|• Check the feasibility from customer interface / installation / packaging point of view|
|• Execute Layout Design, Analytical Calculation,DFMEA, DVP, RCALC, RPROT, drawings, BOM etc.|
|• Execute PLM activities|
|• Coordinate with Competences, Prototying, Testing, Program Management & plants during various
phases of product realisation as per PLM procedure to achieve timeline as per the Gantt chart.
|• Assuring engineering support to other functions like Producion, Purchase, Quality, Marketing &
|• Coordinate with Sales, Customer and Plants for technical issues related to product|
|• Change management activities ECR/ECO|
|AUTHORITIES||To prepare the following:|
|• Design concepts|
|RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES TOWARDS QMS||• Continual Improvement|
|• Comply with PLM procedure|
|• Follow QMS requirements|
Burckhardt Compression is Switzerland based MNC located in Kondhapuri, near Ranjangaon,Pune on Nagar road, following is the job description of the current opening for Expeditor Procurement.
|Description of position: Expeditor – Procurement|
|Supervisor:Head – Procurement(D&M)|
|Main task of position:
· Monitor suppliers for Delivery and Quality performance and analyse the trends for early warnings
· Identify the suppliers for onsite expediting and inspections together with respective Purchaser and Head of Procurement
· Coordination with external partners for on-site expediting
· Ensure timely closing of open points during on-site inspections. Coordinate with BCIN Quality, Design, Procurement & Supplier
· Follow up for corrective actions & related documentation.
· Define & follow Escalation Matrix with Key Suppliers
· Alarming probable delivery failures to Procurement team well in advance
· Support to respective purchasers in expediting and delivery of Quality documentation and release of components for production use
· Send delivery reminders and get delivery schedules from supplier and update in SAP in consultation with purchaser
· Extensive travelling for onsite expediting ( ~ 40% )
– Education & Experience: B.Sc. / M.Sc. with Min 6-8 years’ experience
– Skills & Knowledge:
– Knowledge of ISO/EOHS
– Knowledge of casting/ forging, Machining processes
– Should have worked in Project based organizations
– Experience in the quality inspection will be added advantage
– Should have Good Negotiation and convincing skills
– Should have working knowledge of SAP MM module.
– Knowledge of Materials &Standar
· Good English Speaking & Writing Skills
· Local Language
· This role demands extensive interaction with suppliers
· Working under pressure to bring materials as per requirement
· Dealing with varied commodities
– On time receipt of material
– Timely closing of NCRs raised during onsite inspection
– Effectiveness of expediting.
If you are interested in this opportunity please mail us your latest profile mentioning your Current & Expected CTC and Notice period, on email@example.com
“Rane NSK” is a japanese joint venture based in Ahmedabad. They are manufacturing steering columns and (Tier 1) suppliers to all major 4 wheeler OEM,s in india.
Candidate must have experience in Auto industry and must have experience of 3 to 6 years.
B.E Mechanical or DME (Diploma in Mechanical Engineering)
Mail your updated CV on: